Uovision Voltage Reducer Power Cable (13V-9V to 6V)
13V-9V Uovision battery connection power cable is equipped with voltage reducer unit. Voltage reducer unit is automatically reducing higher voltage (13V-9V) down to 6V output voltage which the Uovision and most of the other trail cameras are requiring.
13V-9V Uovision battery connection cable is usefull if you are connecting your trail camera for example bigger 12V external car battery power source on the field or your 12V solarpanel battery in the cottage.
External battery connection is giving your trail camera longer stand-by time out on the field. External rechargeable 12V battery helps you also save some money vs alkaline battery use.
With all Uovision trail cameras, you can leave the normal alkaline batteries inside the camera, since the camera uses as a primary power source the external battery as long as it lasts.
When the external battery runs out, the camera starts automatically use the alkaline batteries inside the camera. Then your camera could reach really long stand-by times out on the field!
Uovision 13V-9V battery connection power cable with voltage reducer total lenght is 2 meters. It has 4mm abiko connectors to plus (red) and minus (white) battery connection.
* 2 meter long battery cable to external 13V-9V power source
* Equipped with voltage reducer unit
* Reduces automatically higher DC voltage (13V-9V) down to 6V
* Compatible with all DC 13V-9V rechargeable batteries
* 4mm wide abiko connectors to plus and minus battery connection
* Plug is compatible with all Uovision trail cameras
* Plug fits most of the 6V compatible trail cameras on the market
* Cable and voltage reducer color: Black (please see the picture)