Uovision GREEN30 Trail Camera with 30MP resolution and FullHD video with audio! Its taking the trail camera imaging to the next level!
30MP PICTURE RESOLUTION AND FullHD (1080P) VIDEO WITH SOUND
The Uovision GREEN30 trail camera is equipped with a robust 30MP image resolution. With its FullHD video recording, you can get great videos and capture pictures even at sharper level than before. High-quality videos also record sounds! Uovision GREEN30 captures great day and night photos of the subject. Daylight pictures and videos are recorded in sharp colors, and night photos and videos are recorded in black and white thanks to an invisible infrablack flash.
INFRABLACK FLASH WITH HIGH POWER LEDS
The Uovision GREEN30 trail camera is equipped with invisible infrablack flash. The infrablack flash turns on automatically during night time and is completely invisible to humans, even in extremely dark conditions. An infrablack flash is a must if trail camera is used for security surveillance use. Object never knows it has been photographed.
Uovision GREEN30 powerful infrablack flash has 40 High Power LEDs! Powerful infrablack flash illuminates night photos and videos in clear black & white recordings for clearly identifiable subjects. Powerful infrablack flash can reach up to about 15 meters!
If necessary, the flash output can also be adjusted from the settings: High / Low output. Lower power is required if the camera is used for example indoors.
FAST 0.22sec PIR MOTION DETECTOR REACTION TIME
The trigger time of the PIR motion sensor to a thermally moving object is only 0.22sec. With a fast reaction time, the camera also captures faster moving subjects with greater sensitivity. Sensitivity can be adjusted in levels: High, Normal and Low.
MAXIMUM SILENCE CAPTURE
The shutter of the Uovision GREEN30 game camera is dead silent! For example it does not rumble and irritate a bear photographed at night.
BUILT-IN 2.4 ″ LCD PREVIEW AND PROGRAMMING LCD
Pictures and videos can be viewed directly on site from the large internal 2.4 ″ preview LCD screen. Trail camera programming and on-site menu settings can be easily changed using the same built-in 2.4 ″ preview LCD screen.
VERSATILE OPERATION MENU
Uovision trail cameras have an operating menu in multiple languages, so you can program the settings easily. Supported Menu languages are: English, German, Italian, French, Czech, Hungarian, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Chinese.
The camera can be programmed to operate at a specific interval thanks to “interval shooting”. At that time, the camera is only active at a certain pre-scheduled time. This function is useful if you want the camera to monitor the office, for example only at night.
Time-Lapse shooting allows the camera to always capture an image over a period of time without the camera being triggered by a thermal subject. The function can be used to monitor for example a large field opening. This will allow you to see animals far distance other side of the field. The PIR motion sensor is also ON during Time-Lapse, just incase if the subject is passing close in front of the camera.
The overwrite function is useful if the camera’s SD memory card becomes full. The camera starts overwriting old pictures or videos when the SD memory card becomes full.
All Uovision Trail Cameras have four-digit password protection in case the camera end up to wrong hands.
The camera is a compact (125mm x 100mm x 65mm) and small trail camera. The front outer shell is discreet Camo. The back cover of the camera has a groove for a game camera lock which allows camera mounting to the tree more securely. The normal camera mounting thread for the wall mount can be found on the bottom of the camera.
Uovision GREEN30 uses 8 AA Alkaline batteries, which keep it ready for use in the field for long periods of time. If required, it can be connected to a 6V external battery (accu) or AC/DC adapter via an external power supply port. Accessories are available separately.
The camera can be opened normally without disconnecting the battery cable from the camera during opening. The USB port allows the camera to be connected to a computer or other device that supports USB. The camera supports 2GB to 32GB SD and SDHC memory cards.
Warranty for manufacturing and material defects 12 months (1 year). Product CE, FCC and RoHS approved.
* 30MP picture resolution
* FullHD (1080P) videos with audio
* 40 LED High Power Infrablack Flash Technology
* Invisible infrablack flash for the human eye
* Adjustable flash output (Low / High)
* Flash range up to approx. 15m
* Optional image resolutions: 30MP, 18MP, 8MP, 5MP, 2MP
* Optional video resolutions: FullHD 1080P, HD 720P
* Audio recording in videos
* Video lengths: 10sec. – 60sec.
* 2.4 ″ LCD color preview screen (image viewing and camera programming)
* PIR motion sensor reaction time 0.22 seconds
* PIR motion sensor range approx. 15m
* Adjustable PIR motion sensor sensitivity: low, medium, high
* Shooting modes: Still image, Video, Still image + Video
* Multi-shot: 1 to 10
* PIR delay setting: 0sec. – 60min.
* Interval operation mode
* Time Lapse capture
* Time stamp: day, time, temperature
* Weatherproof construction (IP54)
* Operating temperature: -20 ° C…. + 60 ° C
* Operating humidity: 5%…. 90%
* Camo case
* SD memory card support: 2GB – 32GB (not included)
* Batteries: 8 pcs AA alkaline batteries (not included)
* Outputs: USB, 6V DC, SD memory card slot
* Windows (98, 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10) compatible
* Small and compact size
* The wall mount mounting screw on the bottom of the camera
* Password protection
* Lockable: Lock mounting rings on the shell
* Included: Nylon belt for tree mounting